Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sure Fit Design System

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share a couple of new items I have made using the Sure Fit Design System.

DSC_1229

This is a knit top that I saw in a magazine somewhere.  I used my sloper but increased the center front by 3 inches then put in a separating zipper from bottom to just under the bust line, this made a very flattering neckline.  My husband calls this my Thanksgiving top.....because if I open the zipper I have a huge top that will hide Thanksgiving dinner.

DSC_1234

This is a wrap top with a side tie, took about 2 hours to complete.  I made this to go with my new capri pants.


 DSC_1237           DSC_1236

Back and side view of the top and the navy capri.  I have also made two other pairs of capri pants.
I was so pleased with the making of the pants....they did not need any adjustments.

If anyone is interested in learning more about SFD just go the surefitdesign.com.

Happy sewing.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Jane! I love the green blouse. I am going to look up Sure Fit because patterns often don't fit right in the bust.

    ReplyDelete