Monday, February 21, 2011

DH Loved His Shirt

In my last blog I told you that I dragged my hubby to Hancocks to pick out fabric for a new shirt.  Well I ended up picking the fabric out and making his shirt..... he loves it.  He wore it to a party we went to on the weekend and bragged to anyone who would listen that his wife made his shirt.




Made it to Hancocks on the weekend to look through the Burda catalog.  They have some great things in there, very updated fashion.  All the Burda patterns are 40% off.  (loving it).

Well now I am working on a new pair of jeans for myself.  Will post pictures when they are done.  Hopefully, I'll also get time in to make a top to go with the jeans,  need something new for the weekend.

The weather here in Florida is beautiful, need to get outside and do some gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment